Kids and Money: Money Mindset and Money Habits for Life
When it comes to finance, it is often our own behavior which will form our child’s money mindset and financial habits. Here is an exercise that may help you evaluate what you are (or are not) doing to give your child the right money mindset and healthy money habits.
Below are some general questions for reflection on your own money mindset and the messages you may be involuntarily passing to your children:
- How is my personal attitude affecting my child’s perception of money?
- Do I express worries around money?
- Do I transmit the feeling of money scarcity?
- Am I valuing money above other things?
- Do I avoid talking about money?
- Do I give my children different money messages depending on their gender?
- Do I show insecurity around money?
If you would like to make a more serious analysis of your own financial mindset, download our full guide “Money Mindset and Money Habits for Life” by registering with your email below. We promise not to spam.
White-list the following email address so it does not end up in your spam folder: firstname.lastname@example.org.