Financial literacy course which makes a difference to your child’s relationship with money & the economy.
We teach your child business and finance concepts in a fun and engaging way. More importantly, we create a long-lasting feeling that business and finance are fun and interesting subjects which involve everything around us.
After this course students will be able to:
- Build initial understanding of the concept of economy
- Be able to identify goods & services, differentiate between public & private goods & services
- Recognise the role of producers, start noticing producers’ names on the objects around us
- Realise that “work” means work for a producer & offer of a good or a service
- See the role of money as a means of exchange
- Understand why everything has a price, when buying a good or a service we compensate the producer for the resources it was made with
- Discover how businesses actually earn money & practice simple profit calculations
- Create a connection between jobs & professions & the overall economy
Find out if this is the right course for your child:
Our classes build confidence around the complex topic of finance.
We ignite excitement around entrepreneurship
Financial literacy makes math feel more interesting & relevant
I never imagined that learning finance could be so much fun….