Financial literacy course which makes a difference to your child’s relationship with money & the economy
We teach your child business and finance concepts in a fun and engaging way. More importantly, we create a long-lasting feeling that business and finance are fun and interesting subjects which involve everything around us.
After this course students will be able to:
- Build initial understanding of the concept of economy
- Be able to identify goods & services, differentiate between public & private goods & services
- Recognise the role of producers, start noticing producers’ names on the objects around us
- Realise that “work” means work for a producer & offer of a good or a service
- See the role of money as a means of exchange
- Understand why everything has a price, when buying a good or a service we compensate the producer for the resources it was made with
- Discover how businesses actually earn money & practice simple profit calculations
- Create a connection between jobs & professions & the overall economy
Find out if this is the right course for your child
Our classes build confidence around the complex topic of finance.
We ignite excitement around entrepreneurship
Financial literacy makes math feel more interesting & relevant
I never imagined that learning finance could be so much fun….