We believe that understanding business, finance and economics is essential for life in modern society. We are convinced that by teaching our kids socially responsible business practices from an early age we secure the future of this planet.
What is a virtual winter camp?
In times when our children can not have personal contacts, we will connect kids from different parts of the world in a unique virtual experience.
We promise a great variety of exciting activities to help your child discover the world of modern business and economy. In our camp children are learning and having fun with their peers from other places in the world.
We use methodology of top-class MBA schools adapting it to the abilities of children in this age group.
What will make this a unique learning experience?
- An exciting curriculum which teaches about the world in the 21st century with examples of modern companies, new industries, and future trends
- An international community of young individuals who are truly interested in the topic and motivated to learn
- Activities that aim to develop modern skills such as creativity, adaptability and critical thinking
- Proven methodology, engaging topics, passionate tutors
FunFinance Virtual Busines Schools is an authority in virtual education.
We have been running virtual group activities for kids and adults since 2016.
A few examples of activities organised by FunFinance:
- Summer 2020 – Virtual summer camp attended by kids from Indonesia, the Philipines, Spain, Kenya, Bolivia, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, the USA and Canada
- Spring 2018 – Virtual event for Global Money Week with children speakers aged 8 to 11 from UK, Spain, Malaysia, Jordan and Turkey
- Fall 2017 – Virtual conference on the scarcity of natural resources, where our speakers were children aged 9 to 12 years old located in UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia and Turkey
Listen this virtual testimony from our student:
Time-table of activities for 9- 12 year olds:
All workshops take place at 11am CST (Chicago) / 12pm EST (New York) / 5pm (London) / 6pm (Amsterdam).
The length of the workshop is 1hr to 1hr 15min. Your child can choose how many workshops she wants to attend.
Monday, the 21st of December 2020 – “The economy is our world”
Tuesday, the 22nd of December 2020 – “The economy is our world”
Wednesday the 23rd of December 2020 – “What is a business?”
Monday the 28th of December 2020 – “How businesses earn money”
Tuesday the 29th of December 2020 – “How businesses earn money”
Wednesday the 30th of December 2020 – “Global trade”
After attending 4 workshops your child will receive our “Business Basics” certificate.
Sign-up and prepay your first workshop here:
Not yet ready to sign up?
Book a personal interview to tell us about your child and his/her needs or simply book your trial lesson.
Ask your questions through Whatsapp to +34 629 709 233.
To learn more about the program and see if it fits your child check our section of FAQ or send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org